1. “You”, “Your” and “Hirer” in these terms means the individual, company or entity who booked and paid for the vehicle hire and their accompanying guests.
“We” and “Us” – in these terms means Waratah Park Limousines and its servants, agents and representatives
“Booking date” means the date you wish to use the vehicle you hire from us.
2. General Reservations – all bookings must be prepaid in full at least 30 days prior to the booking date. We do not accept cash payments at the point of hire. Cash payments will only be accepted as a direct deposit into our bank account and must clear our account at least 30 days prior to the booking date. Your booking is secure only once we have received full payment.
3. Wedding and School Formal Reservations – pre-payment in full (30) days prior to the event is our preferred method of booking. We require a deposit of up to 10% of the total amount payable at time of booking; Once we receive your deposit, your reservation is confirmed. The balance owing is payable thirty (30) days before your booking date. We may, but are not obliged to, provide you with any reminder of the date or dates upon which payments are due to secure your booking.
4. Cancellations – General Cancellations – Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the booking date will be refunded in full. Cancellations within 30 days of the booking date will be forfeited entirely, subject to the re-hirability of the vehicle by us; in which case we may, at our discretion, make a full or partial refund to you.
5. Wedding and Formal Cancellations – Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the booking date are NOT refundable. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the booking date will be forfeited entirely subject to the re-hirability of the vehicle by us in which case we may at our discretion make a full or partial refund to you.
6. Booking Changes – once booked, your price will not change unless you make changes to any details. We will try to accommodate any changes, subject to availability. You may cancel your booking subject to our cancellation policy. Our drivers DO NOT have the authority to change the booked times, waiting times, pick up or destination addresses or routes. Any changes on the booking day may incur further charges.
7. Waiting Times and No Shows – Excessive waiting time (over ten (10) minutes) is NOT included in your price unless it has been specified. Any waiting time will be charged as per our standard fees.
All payments are forfeited if the hirer does not show for the booking.
8. Vehicle Damage and Behaviour – The hirer is responsible for all damage caused to the limousine vehicle. This includes spilt drinks, soiling of seats, mud/dirt tracked onto carpet, broken glasses, broken DVD screens, broken lights and tears to upholstery. All cleaning and repair costs will be passed onto the hirer with a minimum charge of $150.00 and an unlimited maximum. The hirer is also responsible for any damage caused by passengers traveling in the vehicle during the hire time. If anyone traveling in the limousine behaves in an unsafe, crass or damaging way, or is considered too intoxicated, we reserve the right to end the booking immediately and evict passengers from the vehicle. In this case the booking is terminated with no refund.
9. Safety Devices – Where seat belts are fitted in our vehicles, passengers are required by law to wear them while the vehicle is moving. Child restraints/booster seats must be used according to RTA guidelines. It is the hirer’s responsibility to advise if child restraints are required. The use of seat belts and child restraints, will be the sole responsibility of the passengers or passenger’s guardian/parent and/or the person or entity who made the booking. Any penalties or infringement notices issued for non-compliance (i.e. – not wearing a seat belt or not using the correct child restraint) will be TRIPLED and payable by the person or entity who booked the
vehicle. Unfortunately, the law dictates that our drivers will have three (3) demerit points per offending passenger deducted from their licence.
10. Security – We require credit card details for your booking which is held as security against waiting time, cancellation, no-show and vehicle damage, etc., and you authorise us to debit your credit card for such charges. You will be notified of any pending additional payment.
11. Unforeseen Circumstances – unique vehicles. While we make every effort to fulfil our commitment to you, we can’t assume responsibility for circumstances beyond our control, such as traffic, road and weather conditions, illness, vehicle breakdowns, etc. Should there be any problem with the vehicle you have booked we reserve the right to make the closest substitution of a suitable vehicle.
12. Liabilities and Insurance – Our maximum liability is limited to full refund of monies paid related to the booking in question. We accept no liability or claim for liquidated damages, consequential loss or for any other eventuality. Our insurance policies ONLY cover passengers whilst inside the vehicle and en route.
13. Vehicle Restrictions and Road Rules – there may be instances where vehicles are unable to be negotiated over speed humps, through turn and driveways, etc., rendering some locations inaccessible. In this case, we will endeavour to collect/deliver passengers from/to the closest possible point we can. Should the driver deem any location or situation unsuitable for the vehicle, an alternative will be sought and used or termination of travel will occur if necessary – the driver’s decision will be final and no refund will be paid. Drivers will adhere stringently to all legal road rules at all times. All drivers will plot his/her travel route/s.
14. Food, Smoking, Illegal Substances and Alcohol – red wine, smoking and all illegal substances are strictly prohibited in our vehicles. Water is available and can be consumed in the sedans or limousines. Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by persons over the age of eighteen (18) outside of vehicles. All alcohol consumption is at your own risk, liability and responsibility. No food of any kind is allowed inside our vehicles. Any passenger who does not comply with the above-mentioned rules may be subject to forfeiture of moneys paid and the vehicle hire. Our drivers are under strict instruction to stop and not proceed if they believe any person is not in a fit state to travel, (inclusive of unruly behaviour and any mess made).
You acknowledge costs to sanitise the interior of a vehicle starts at $250.00 and goes up depending upon the extent of the problem and may include a costs for loss of our ability to use the vehicle for other bookings. Costs will be charged to your credit card or cash payment at the time.
15. Subcontractors – The services of other limousine companies may be used during peak times.
Although other companies will remain under our supervision, they are governed by their own operational guidelines and operate at all times under their own insurance policies.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
17. Photos – The hirer acknowledges that any photos taken by Waratah Park Limousines may be used for future promotion or advertising purposes.
Get In Touch
0427 750 600